Colorado Springs Property Management
Who We Are
Blue Mountain Real Estate & Property Management, CRMC® is your Professional Management Company in Colorado Springs. We manage properties in the Colorado Springs area, including Fountain, Peyton, Manitou Springs and Monument. Having managed rental properties with a combined 39 years, we manage your property just like we manage our own. Our passion shows in every unit we manage.
Of all the property management companies, why hire us?
- We are local & national NARPM members
- We promise to manage your property as if it were ours
- We will get your payments to you in a timely manner, usually by the 10th
- We will keep your property rented, by good qualified tenants, keeping you free of worry
Contact us today
As a smart investor, you know that selecting the right property management company is just as important as selecting the right investment property. Give us a call today to 719-591-8500.
The following is a summarization of the services we provide:
- Tenant screening (credit and background)
- Vacancy marketing and advertising to include advertising in local publications, the real estate Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and at local military installations
- Regularly scheduled property inspections along with move in/move out inspections
- 24 hour emergency service
- Utilize a comprehensive lease with an emphasis on timely rent payments
- Perform detailed property condition reports, both at move-in and move-out. Included in these reports are a series of digital photos
Financial Management Services
- Cash flow analysis (income and expense reviews)
- Provide accounting to you both monthly and annually through the use of a fully automated system
- Provide Tax Documentation for the end of each calendar year
- Process timely payment of monthly proceeds to you
- Process legal evictions if necessary
- Work with your insurance company should a claim arise
- Prepare and process property related expense payments
- Provided by qualified insured vendors
- Home cleaning and make ready
- Oversee maintenance of your property utilizing qualified vendors. We will handle your property related expense payments.
- General property repair and maintenance
- Preparation of all bid specifications for contractors
- Coordination of emergency maintenance
- Preventive maintenance, grounds maintenance and common area cleaning