Are you looking to buy an investment property in Colorado Springs, CO?
If so, Blue Mountain Property Management can help! We specialize in helping property owners achieve peace of mind. We manage properties in the Colorado Springs, including Peyton, Fountain, Monument, and Manitou Springs.
We have more than 40 years of combined experience in managing rentals. We manage client rentals the way we would manage our very own.
Why Colorado Springs?
Property investors are flocking to Colorado Springs for a reason, so here are a couple of the reasons why you should consider to, too!
- The population is growing. While not a big city itself, Colorado Springs’ population continues to grow. In fact, the UN population projections estimate the city’s population to continue growing through 2037.
- There is demand for long-term rental properties. When deciding whether or not to invest in a certain area, it’s crucial for one to examine the general population statistics. What, however, matters more is the population of renters. As per a NeighborhoodScout report, renters in the area comprise 41% of the population.
- The economy continues to register a positive growth rate. Prior to Covid-19, Colorado Springs’ economy was strong and growing. Of course, the pandemic has taken a toll on most world economies. However, thanks to the strong foundations that the city’s economy sat on, experts are confident that the recovery will be swift and fast.
- The real estate market continues to appreciate in value. Historically, homeowners and real estate investors have enjoyed appreciation in their property values. According to Zillow, real estate has appreciated by a whopping 92 percent since Q1 2000. While the values may remain stagnant now due to the current pandemic, you can expect a bounce back down the line based on historical data.
Clearly, Colorado Springs is a great place to invest. Some of the best neighborhoods to consider investing in include Central Colorado Springs, Powers, Southeast Colorado Springs, Falcon, and Peterson Air Force Base.
How Blue Mountain Property Management Can Help
Blue Mountain Property Management is one of the leading property management companies in Colorado Springs. We devote all our time in the management of residential investment properties.
We work closely with reliable and professional real estate agents to help investors make the right investment decisions. If you get in touch with us, we’d be happy to refer one of our professional, principled real estate agents over to you to assist you make the right investment decision.
In a nutshell, the following are just a couple of benefits you’ll get by working with us.
- Access to vital resources. Thanks to our many years of experience, we’ve been able to create vital resources geared towards helping our clients make the best investment decisions. These resources can help you calculate the property tax, amount of rent to expect, tenant turnover costs, and anticipated property appreciation among other things.
- Collaborate with the best minds. Our realtors are some of the most sought after in Colorado Springs. They are not only reliable and professional, but they are also licensed, bonded and insured. Their goal is to help clients identify the best investment property that meets their objectives.
- No downtime. Our goal is to make sure you rent out your property as soon as possible. So, once you close on your investment property, we’ll move in swiftly to make the property rent-ready. We’ll take care of any upgrades, transfer utilities to our company, and even determine how much rent to expect.
Property management is the core business of Blue Mountain PM. Our #1 goal is to help property owners achieve peace of mind through quality rental services.
One mistake property owners make is thinking that they can as well manage their investments. This is usually a mistake, especially for first-time investors. Property management requires certain skills and experience.
As a property manager, you’ll have more to worry about other than just collecting that rent check every month.
If you lack experience, your best bet is to hire someone that does. And that’s where Blue Mountain PM comes in. We have been in the business of managing rentals for over 40 years now. We understand the ins and outs of the business, and are better suited to help you succeed.
Hiring us means hiring an honest, dependable and trustworthy property management company. Your success will be our priority!
Our Property Management Services
Blue Mountain PM is a full-service property management company. What this basically means is that we can help you in all aspects of property management. From finding tenants to collecting rent to maintaining your property, you won’t have to worry about anything.
- Property Marketing: We’ll help get your vacant property in front of as many prospective eyeballs as possible. That’s because we understand how frustrating vacant rentals can be. Our marketing strategies make use of both modern and traditional tactics.
- Tenant Screening: Worried of renting to the wrong type of tenant? With us by your side, you don’t have to! We have a meticulous screening process that ensures we only rent to the best tenants possible. We’ll check every prospective tenant’s creditworthiness, income, as well as rental, criminal and employment background.
- Rent Collection: Blue Mountain PM will also help in rent collection. We’ll ensure you are always paid on time, every time. That’s the Blue Mountain promise!
- Property Maintenance: Whether you’re a local or an out-of-state investor, rest assured we’ll look after your property like we would our own. We’ll regularly inspect it and promptly respond to all requests from tenants.
- Financial Reports: Inasmuch as we are an honest and dependable property management company, we still believe in regularly updating our clients on their investment’s performance.
So, what are you still waiting for? Give us a call today. We service the areas of Colorado Springs, Fountain, Peyton, Manitou Springs, Castle Rock, Woodland Park, Canon City, and Monument.
About Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, at an elevation of 6,035 ft., is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. It lies near glacier-carved Pikes Peak, a landmark in Pike National Forest with hiking trails and a cog railway leading to its 14,114-ft. summit. The city's Garden of the Gods park features iconic red-sandstone formations and mountain views.
- Colorado Springs has more than 55 attractions and activities in the area, including:
- Garden of the Gods park
- United States Air Force Academy
- ANA Money Museum
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College
- Old Colorado City
- U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center